In order to make your visits to this Website as responsive as possible, we collect information when you visit us. To help ensure an enjoyable online experience for all of our visitors, we provide this summary of what information this Website collects, and how this Website uses that information. We gather certain types of information about our users and we believe that you should fully understand our policy and terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information.
1. General Browsing. This Website gathers navigational information about the areas of this Website that visitors visit. This information allows us to see which areas of this Website are most visited and helps us improve the quality of your online experience by providing more of the most visited and desired features and services. Additional non-personally identifiable information such as domain type, browser version, and service provider may be collected which will provide information regarding the general use of our Website.
2. Personally Identifiable Information We Collect
a. This Website collects personally identifiable information from you only when you voluntarily provide us with this information. You can provide us with this personally identifiable information in many instances throughout our Website, including when you interact in the following ways: establishing an account (if any); adding information to your account, creating address entries, emailing information to yourself or someone else; entering a contest or sweepstakes; taking a survey; contacting us with a comment or question; signing up to receive emails about our products and services; or applying for a job online.
b. Categories of personally identifiable information collected online include your name, address, gender, month and day of birth, email address, telephone number, mobile phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
1. Personal information may be collected directly by this Website through Social Media Pages and may also be collected by the social media site hosting Keep Moving’s Social Media Page.
2. The social media sites where Keep Moving has its Social Media Pages may provide aggregate information and analysis to Keep Moving about visitors’ use of our Social Media Pages. This allows us to better understand and analyze our user growth, general demographic information about the users of our Social Media Pages, and interaction with content on our Social Media Pages. Overall, this information may be used to help us understand the types of visitors and users of our Social Media Pages and their use of the content.
If you want to work for us, you can submit a curriculum vitae or resume online. When you fill in an online employment application, we will collect personal data such as your name and contact details. We will use this information to evaluate you as a candidate for the position for which you applied and to contact you about the position.
1. This Website uses the information it collects to send communications regarding our products, services and promotions, to respond to your inquiries, to conduct surveys, sweepstakes or contests, to develop our products, services, and this Website, and to consider you for employment. Keep Moving uses the information collected on its Social Media Pages to send communications regarding our products, services and promotions; to respond to your inquiries; to conduct surveys, sweepstakes or contests; and to develop our products and services.
2. If you no longer wish to receive emails from this Website, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions included on every newsletter sent by Keep Moving or unsubscribe through your online account, if any. If you no longer wish to receive marketing materials from Keep Moving via regular postal mail, please contact email@example.com and tell us in your comments that you want to be removed from Keep Moving’s postal mailing list, including the postal address you wish to have removed.
3. If you signed up to receive mobile messages from Keep Moving, but no longer wish to receive these mobile messages, simply follow the opt-out instructions included in each mobile message.
1. Personal information that you provide will be used for marketing and promotional purposes only by Keep Moving, its affiliates and non-affiliated third party companies that we have specifically selected to offer you promotions, products or services. We do not otherwise rent or sell to third parties your personally identifiable information entered on this Website.
2. We make the names and postal addresses in our postal mailing list, sometimes categorized by purchasing information, available to our partners for their marketing purposes. If you would like to make sure that we do not disclose your name and postal mailing address to our partners for their marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. We may use third parties to assist us with this Website and our e- commerce business. Some examples of the assistance that may be provided to us by third party service providers include: providing electronic online investor information, monitoring site activity, providing fraud prevention services, conducting surveys, administering and maintaining employment application information, administering and sending mobile messages, and administering emails. Some of these service providers will be located outside of the United States.
4. We may disclose specific information about you if required by applicable law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect the users of this Website, this Website itself, or the public.
5. If Keep Moving were ever merged with, be acquired by or decided to acquire another business entity, some or all of the personal information collected about you could be shared with this entity, as well as be retained by Keep Moving. In that event, we will make reasonable efforts to have your privacy preferences honored.
We prefer to keep the personal information of users who have created an online account (if any) accurate and up-to-date. To do this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your personal information. You can log-on to your account with your email address and password, and you will see a menu where you can update your information.
Keep Moving does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children under the age of 13. No information should be submitted to this Website by visitors less than 13 years of age.
We operate secure date networks provided by industry standard firewall and password protection systems to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. While we use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your information, we cannot guarantee that data will always remain secure due to transmission errors, outside events, third party hacking or other causes. We will comply with applicable privacy laws and make any legally required disclosures regarding breaches of the security, confidentiality or integrity of personal data consistent with our ability to determine the scope of a breach and our obligations to law enforcement. Keep Moving limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data, and Keep Moving employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality.
This Website supports the following web browsers: Mozilla Firefox 3.0+, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0+, Apple Safari 4.0+, and Google Chrome 17.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding our privacy practices, please send us a letter at the following address: Keep Moving Inc P.O. Box 1823, New York, NY 10156, or send us an email to email@example.com